Friday, July 5, 2013

Believe

"Man often become what they believe themselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe I can, then I acquire the ability to do it even if I didn't have it in the beginning."                                                                    - Mohandas Ghandi

Whatever you do, you do it because you can. What you are afraid to do, (start a business, get healthy, be successful, forgive others, find love, preserve love) you are afraid because you believe it is not doable. It all starts from believing. When you believe, then you'll realize that you can do everything.



Kaya natin yan! Huwag tayong matakot o mangamba. Lahat ay kaya nating pagtagumpayan.

"Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth."     -MK 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment